Minyan Ohr Chadash meets for Shabbat and Chagim. We are a Modern Orthodox, Zionist minyan where singing and group participation are integral parts of the services. Teen participation in Divrei Torah and leading the tefillah is encouraged; youth are welcomed and engaged at all ages, with youth programs meeting weekly. Ohr Chadash welcomes everyone to help create this new, vibrant and cohesive minyan in Seward Park.
- Friday, March 24
- Candle lighting: 7:09PM
- Mincha/Kabbalat Shabbat/Maariv: 7:10PM
- Shabbat, March 25
- Halacha in the Parsha: Class with Rabbi Moshe Kletenik: 8:30AM
- Shacharit/Kriyat HaTorah/Musaf: 9:00AM
- Youth program starts: 9:30AM
- Sof Zman Kriyat Shema: 10:09AM
- Daf Yomi with Dr. Shlomo Goldberg: 5:20PM
- Class in Navi Zecharya by Rivy Poupko Kletenik: 6:05PM
- Boys preparing for Shir Hashirim meet downstairs: 6:20PM
- Mincha/Seudah Shelishit: 7:05PM
- Maariv: 8:09PM
- Conclusion of Shabbat: 8:14PM
Ohr Chadash Invites You! The minyan invites Seattle residents, guests, backpackers, cruise ship passengers and all who like to sing. Minyan motto: Everyone is welcome.
Ohr Chadash voted 2015 #1 Congregation by Jewish in Seattle Magazine.
Matzah Bakery at OC - Click for flyer
Sale of Chometz Form - Click for flyer
Shabbat Hagadol with Rabbi Moshe Kletenik - Click for flyer
NYHS Basic Torah Series - Click for flyer
Talmud on Monday Nights. Click for flyer
Home Hospitality: Need a place to stay, or a Shabbat or Yom Tov meal? Join us at Minyan Ohr Chadash, Seward Park's newest Minyan! For more information, please contact our Home Hospitality Committee: Adrienne Query-Fiss email@example.com or Renee Hirsch ReneeHirsch6@gmail.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Join Ohr Chadash: You can now join here on the web site.
Please note site updates! This site is updated twice a week. Stop by and visit! Sign up for our email newsletter to get the latest!
We launched a FaceBook page. Please share some like.